do you need legalization and who to ask for advice?
About the building
A building is a… construction consisting of external walls walls and a roof structure, with one or more enclosed prostorija that are accessible depending on the current activity in the building and who/what enters or leaves it.
“A building is a closed and / or covered building intended for human habitation, ie accommodation of animals, plants and things.” (Law on Physical Planning)
According to the Law on Ownership and Other Real Rights, the management system includes all buildings that have more than three owners, so that, for example, a series of four or more connected garages also belong to the building management system.
On the other hand, when it comes to building management, it is possible that there is more than one building within one closed and / or covered building. For example, if it is a series of buildings with separate entrances (each of which has its own house number) interconnected into a single enclosed building. In that case, two or more such buildings of common interest, e.g. new roof and / or facade, can be merged into one building with a common manager.
Building is… a living organism in which all kinds of rules can be regulated, from light, tone, costumes, the direction of movement of employees and relatives, secret passages to the garden with a bowling alley.
Building is … equipped with the most modern equipment in the world, and is connected to all segments of the functioning of today’s civilization.
The National Classification of Types of Buildings – NKVG was made on the basis of the appropriate classification of buildings of the statistical office of the European Union (Classification of Types of Construction -CC, final version / Eurostat, 1997) and so that the structure and content of all levels are taken, but some are the lowest levels (classes) further broken down for the purposes of our statistical surveys, therefore buildings are classified into:
-Residential buildings with one apartment
-Residential buildings with two or more apartments
-Buildings with three apartments and more
-Community housing buildings
-Hotels and similar buildings
-Ostale zgrade za kratkotrajni boravak
-Wholesale and retail buildings
-Buildings for traffic and communications
-Buildings for communications, stations, terminals and similar buildings
-Industrial buildings and warehouses
-Tanks, silos and warehouses
-Buildings for cultural, artistic and entertainment activities
-Museums and libraries
-School buildings, university buildings and buildings for scientific research
-Hospitals and other health care buildings
-Other non-residential buildings
-Agricultural farm buildings
-Buildings for performing religious and other rites
-Historical or protected monuments
-Other buildings, not elsewhere classified
It currently numbers 370721, in letters (three hundred and seventy thousand seven hundred and twenty-one) members.
(1) An illegally constructed building is a building, ie a reconstructed part of an existing building constructed without an act approving construction, ie contrary to that act, visible on a digital orthophoto map at a scale of 1: 5000 of the State Geodetic Administration made on the basis of aerial photography . June 2011 (hereinafter: DOF5 / 2011), on which the least rough structural construction works were performed (foundations with walls, ie columns with beams and ceiling or roof construction) with or without a roof, at least one floor.
(2) An illegally constructed building is also considered a building, ie a reconstructed part of an existing building constructed without an act approving construction, ie contrary to that act on which the least rough structural construction works were performed construction) with or without a roof, at least one floor, which is not undoubtedly visible on DOF5 / 2011 if it is visible on another digital orthophoto map of the State Geodetic Administration made on the basis of aerial photogrammetric survey up to 21. June 2011 or has been registered on the cadastral plan or other official cartographic basis until that day, for which the body responsible for state survey and real estate cadastre shall issue a certificate at the request of the party.
Parts (floors) and height of the building Construction Act
1. Ground floor (P) is a part of a building whose space is located directly on the surface, ie not more than 1.5 m above the finally arranged and leveled terrain measured at the lowest point along the front of the building or whose space is above the basement and / or basement or roof),
2. Basement (S) is a part of the building whose space is below the ground floor and is buried up to 50% of its volume in the finally arranged and leveled terrain along the front of the building, ie that at least one of its facades is off the ground,
3. Basement (Po) is a completely buried part of a building whose space is located below the ground floor, ie basement,
4. Floor (K) is a part of a building whose space is located between two floors above the ground floor,
5. Attic (Pk) is a part of a building whose space is located above the top floor and immediately below the sloping or rounded roof
6. The height of the building is measured from the finally leveled terrain along the facade of the building at its lowest part to the upper edge of the ceiling structure of the last floor, ie the top of the attic overhang, the height of which cannot exceed 1.2 m,
7. The total height of the building is measured from the finally leveled landscaped terrain at its lowest part along the front of the building to the highest point of the roof (ridge)
4 Groups of buildings
DEMANDING BUILDING – any building with an area of more than 400 m2, buildings intended exclusively for agricultural activities with an area of more than 1000 m2 and all public buildings regardless of the area
LESS DEMANDING BUILDING – any building with an area not exceeding 400 m² and a building intended exclusively for agricultural activity with an area not exceeding 1000 m²
SIMPLE BUILDING – any building with an area not exceeding 100 m2 and a building intended exclusively for agricultural activity with an area not exceeding 400 m2
AUXILIARY BUILDING – building in the function of the main building, garage, dryer, garden house, winter kitchen, etc., which has one floor and whose floor area does not exceed 50 m2
LEGALIZATION OF BUILDINGS AND BUILDINGS
- be sure to contact our Quartermaster
- if the Quartermaster is busy, you can also contact his Godparents
- if everyone is unavailable due to a joint intervention in the field, go to the Theater Café, sit at table number 3, order a double Pippi and wait …. a specially assigned clerk will contact you and refer you to the procedure